Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miss Me Women's Becka-1 Open Toe Studded Pump

Miss Me Women's Becka-1 Open Toe Studded Pump,Turquoise,10 M US 
Miss Me's Becka pump offers high style with a more affordable price tag. The shoe has interwoven straps that are covered in dozens of chunky studs. The zipper on the heel makes for a practical yet alluring detail.

Review

 
BEWARE...sizing is off...size 7 fit like an 8
This is a cute shoe for the price. BUT...
When I tried it on, I had approximately a 1/2 inch gap between my heel and the back of the shoe! So disappointing. I ended up returning it. I'm a little worried about ordering this brand of show now due to the sizing error.

For More Details Click Here:
Miss Me Women's Becka-1 Open Toe Studded Pump,Turquoise,10 M US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Click Ads